If you want to enjoy your trip entirely, you should plan everything in advance. You should decide where to stay for a night, which landmarks to see, which bars to visit. Whether you go to Europe, Africa, Asia or America, use the following seven recourses to plan a perfect adventure trip:
- IATA Travel Center. Use this site to check passport, visa, and health requirements set by the country of destination.
- Trip Advisor. Read reviews on this site to decide which restaurants, hotels, and landmarks are worth visiting. It will help you to save lots of your time and money while travelling.
- Kayak. Visit this website to find the cheapest flights, hotels, and car rentals all over the world.
- Couchsurfing. If you travel on a budget, don’t hesitate to join the Couchsurfing community. It will allow you to get free accommodation as well as make new friends.
- AirBnB. If you want to live like a local while travelling, use this platform. Book a private room or house instead of a standard hotel suite.
- AccuWeather. Always check the weather before you pack your bag. Make sure that you have all the stuff necessary to enjoy your trip without feeling hot or cold.
If your two biggest passions in life are travelling and reading, here are three must-read books for you:
- Down Under by Bill Bryson
Be sure, after reading this book you will want to book tickets to Australia.
- Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts
This novel reveals the real life of Bombay. If you like Indian culture, you will fall in love with this book.
- Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
It’s highly likely that you have already watched the movie with Julia Roberts. But this book is much better than the movie. It’s essential reading for every traveller.